The Friends of Newburgh Chandler Public Library (NCPL) is a not-for-profit organization to benefit NCPL.
The purposes of the NEWBURGH CHANDLER PUBLIC LIBRARY FRIENDS, INC. are:
- to maintain an association of persons interested in the Newburgh Chandler Public Library;
- to support and cooperate with the Library System in developing and improving the resources, services, programs, and facilities of the Bell Road, Newburgh and Chandler Branches;
- to focus public attention on the Libraries and stimulate their use;
- to promote the involvement of local citizens in the activities of the Libraries;
- to encourage gifts, endowments, and bequests to the Libraries;
- to act as an advisory group to the Library System administration;
- to lend legislative support where and when needed; and,
- to support the Freedom to Read and the Freedom to View as expressed in the American Library Association Bill of Rights.
Membership dues are $7 for individuals, $12 for families, $35 for sponsors, and $100 for donors.
You can contact us by calling emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.